Microsoft BI training enhances aptitude in tactical planning process. The course teaches the learner to apply standard set of approaches while taking strategic decisions in the organization. It furnishes the learner with the knowledge of MSBI concepts, such as SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS with the application of SQL Server. It trains the learners to create the best solutions for business intelligence and strengthens decision-making.
- Train learners in tactical decision-making and planning process
- Make learners master the DW concepts
- Provide on-hands training in ETL system using SQL Server Integration Services
- Train the learners to provide efficient solutions for Business Intelligence and Data Mining Queries
- Master numerous reports and visualization, using SSRS
- To get the hold of MDX and DAX queries, Power Pivot, Power map, etc.
- Get trained in custom visuals
- Learn an integrated concept of BI tools to develop a BI solution
- Teach concepts, such as data gateways, content packs, and Power BI Report Server
- Opportunity to become a part of one of the leading fields in the IT sector
- Numerous possibilities to work on various BI projects
- Diverse options to work on real-life analytics challenges
- Chance to work in design enterprise-level reporting and amending data warehousing
- Higher paycheck
- Any IT professional interested in learning Business Intelligence can take up this course
- Fundamental Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) - Optional
Who should take up?
- Software Analytics with a background of RDBMS
- Software Analytics with a background of ETL
- Software Analytics with a background of OLAP
- Software Architects
- Data Analysts
- Professionals working in BI projects