The Android App Development Certification trains learners extensively in mobile software development on the Android operating system. Given that this OS is developing rapidly to support cutting-edge technology like Internet-of-Things (IoT), its demand for skilled mobile developers is also rising. In this course, candidates will learn how to create android application designs, widgets, animations, and full-fledged apps that will be published on Google Play.
- Get basic training on Android development tools, such as Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, Listeners, and Activity Lifecycle
- Learn to use Layouts, Widgets, and Event Receivers on an Android app
- Establish communication between activities and fragments in Android
- Include menu bar in a design and customize a widget
- Use audio, video, and animation elements in an Android app
- Create a dynamic web app using JSON and SOAP Service
- Use third-party libraries and SQLite database in an app
- Integrate Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive in an Android app
- Publish an app on Google Play
- Bigger opportunities in the software market, work for big brands
- Better remuneration
- Enter the mobile development sector effortlessly if you are a fresher
- Get freelance work at an average rate of more than $60 per hour
- Flexibility in work as Android does not have developmental conditions
- Work for companies in a variety of sectors, like healthcare, food and beverage, real estate, etc
- Trainees should be proficient in Core Java and well-acquainted with Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs).
Who should take up?
- Students, freshers, and software professionals who want to learn how to make useful Android apps.