PMI Agile Certified Practitioner® (PMI-ACP®) acknowledges the learner?s understanding of agile approaches in solving management problems. It?s a popular qualification sought by professionals who want to learn how to handle projects swiftly and efficiently, using agile tools and methodologies in an organization.
- Education on Agile principles and methodologies in project management
- To assist candidates in clearing the PMI-ACP® exam on their first try
- Fulfilling a candidate's required 21 contact hours' training
- To teach the project's scope, schedule, and budget to enable timely delivery of products
- Providing insights on transparent communication with customers and within the team
- Help a learner adapt to change in the project easily
- Familiarizing a candidate with the latest industry knowledge on how to manage projects dynamically in highly competitive environments
- Boosts your resume and makes you relevant in the software and IT sector
- Increases productivity at work
- Improves efficiency and speed in completing projects
- Better salary packages
- Candidates need over 2,000 hours of experience in general projects, working in teams. A latest PMP® or PgMP® certification satisfies this requirement, but it is not necessary for PMI-ACP®.
- In addition, 1,500 hours of working experience in Agile project teams or with Agile methodologies.
- 21 contact hours of delivering training sessions on Agile methods and Framework.
Who Should Take Up
- PMI-ACP® is for professionals who want to complete software development projects using Agile Management techniques. This includes:
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Managers
- Software Managers
- Testing Managers
- Team Leaders
- Software Architects
- Software Engineers