Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB™) helps students understand the Six Sigma set of techniques. These are used for process improvement using analyses and management tools. Using the Six Sigma methodology ensures minimization of defects in the product under development. The course also focuses on the practical implementation of the tools and techniques in the organization, besides helping bridge the gap between the Six Sigma theory and real-world applications.
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria
- Plan and execute six sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma
- tools in process and quality improvement.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
- Learn to optimize operation costs
- Improve team communication
- Increase in confidence and productivity
- Better job opportunities
- Better remuneration
- Creative prospects in complex project management
Who Should Take Up SSGB Certification
- SSGB is perfect for employees and organizations that require a standardized approach to problem solving for continuous improvement. This would include Team Leaders, Supervisors, Associates, Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Quality Assurance team members, Working Executives and Senior Management that will dedicate a small portion of their time applying the DMAIC tools to their natural work area.
- Future managers who want to get certified as Green Belt in Six Sigma
- Management and Engineering Students who are desirous to be more resourceful and employable
- Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Any other professionals who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices